The London Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Centre
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to The London AF Centre website. By continuing to use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. This document, plus our further document ‘Privacy and Cookies Statement’, govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use this website.
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘The London AF Centre’ refers to the owner of this website, The London AF Centre, whose registered office is The London AF Centre, 2nd Floor St Olaf’s House, London Bridge Hospital, 27 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2PR.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that any information or materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and written copy. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website will include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s) nor do we have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.